Search This Blog

Thursday 9 September 2010

Stuck in a rut today

Phew, last 18 hour or so have been the pits, sorry to sound so negative but I feel both physically and emotionally drained.

My arms, legs, arms and hands all ache - sure it's the menopause thingie, hormones etc. but even to type is quite painful - I've typed for almost 40 years and it's never hurt like this before.  Can't find a position where my legs are comfy.

To top it all, the voluntary job I do twice a week, I went last night and this b..ch of a woman had, without telling, explaining or even consulting with me, taken all my admin tasks away because she wants to CONTROL the way things are done from now on, she's quite new in the post and she is a CONTROL FREAK.  I went to see the boss and had a bit of a blubber, I was/am cross about it but I put the tears down to hormones (of course!) He didn't seem to understand, but he's a man, why would he?

So spoke to another guy, he's sweet, we talked it through and it seemed better then and he even gave me a big hug at the end, which was especially nice lol.

I can't get this silly woman and her controlling out of my head at the moment, I know it's wrong, negative and all that stuff and perhaps I have taken it personally but she drives me nuts and I wish she had never got the post - the guy who was doing the job before her was much better, more human and better at the job, she doesn't have a f.....g clue what she's doing.  Still, she doesn't want any more help from me, obviously, I only have 5 years experience doing her job combined with mine, what would I know - so, I'll stand back and watch her sink or swim - wonder which it will be?

Right, pass the vitamins and the painkillers, all this negativity isn't good for my aching bones....

No comments:

Post a Comment